This Easy Beef Mince Curry Recipe is an associate Indian classic dish created with peas Very kind of like chili with minced meat and beans however here we tend to use hamburger and frozen peas instead
This simple and easy recipe uses popular curry powder and garam masala available in most supermarkets which means you do not need a fully stocked Indian Pantry.
One of my absolute favorite things as a kid was mincemeat and my mom never failed to create wonderful Indian as well as non-Indian dishes for us such as this beef mince curry.
Easy Beef Mince Curry Recipe
If you love Indian food and have been to an Indian restaurant you probably saw this dish on the menu often under the name Kheema Mattar Masala. Kheem is mincemeat”, ‘matter’ means green peas” and masala meaning primarily this can be concoction with peas roast in Indian spices.
To make this direction authentic would mean to feature all spices on an individual basis. I want to make this recipe accessible to my friends who love Indian food so instead of using my Indian spice rack I chose to use what is most popularly found to everybody in most supermarkets flavorer and Garam Masala.
Now I spoke at length about what I think is the right blend for garam masala, what you should look for when buying garam masala and I have even given you my recipe for home-baked garam masala spice combine. Soon I’ll provide you with my direction for home-baked flavorer spice combine.
More Related Post
- Pasta Side Dishes For BBQ
- Chana Dal Recipe|Easy Chana Dal Pakoda| By Benazir’s Kitchen
- Easy Popcorn Chicken Recipe
- Shami kabab Recipe Pakistani
- The Best Blueberry Muffin Recipe – Taste Of Home Recipe
- Best Spicy Avocado Toast Recipe
- How To Make Vegan Best Chocolate Mousse Recipe
- Best Homemade ice cream flavors in your kitchen
Easy Beef Mince Curry Recipe
EASY BEEF MINCE CURRY RECIPE is my home style recipe. quick easy simple ingredients to make tasty keema aloo matar recipe.
- Prep Time: 6
- Cook Time: 12
- Total Time: 18
- Category: Lunch
- Method: Cooking
- Cuisine: Pakistani, Indian
- 750g Lean Mutton or Beef, Lamb Its Up to you which type of mince you use. I am using lamb mince.
- 1 Large Onion Cut Into Sliced.
- 1 Large Potato Cut Into Medium Cubes.
- 1 Cup Green Peas.
- 1 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste.
- 1 tbsp Chili Powder.
- 1 tbsp Coriander Powder.
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder.
- 1 tsp Whole Cumin Seed.
- 5 Whole Black Pepper Cone.
- 3 Green Cardimons.
- 1 Small Stick Cinamon.
- 1 Cup Fresh Tomatoes Paste.
- Salt To Taste.
- 1 Cup Oil
- In a cooking pot add 1 cup oil, once oil is hot add onion sliced, saute 5 min.
- After 5 min add all whole spices ( black papper cone, cumin seed, green cardamom, cinnamon stick )
- 2 min fry then add lamb mince, ginger garlic paste, red chilli podwer, turmaric powder, coriander powder, salt to taste. saute 5 min.
- Then add tomatoes paste, and cubes potatoes and peas mix well, add 1 cup hot water cover up and cooking time medium flame 12 min.
- Ready to eat for bread, naan, tandoori bread, steam rice enjoy.
- Serving Size: 4
- Calories: 400
Keywords: Easy Beef Mince Curry Recipe, lamb mince, Mutton Mince,