Pasta Side Dishes For BBQ
quick easy Pasta Side Dishes For BBQ, homemade tomatoes sauce.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Appetizer, Side Dish
- Cuisine: American, Chinese, French, Indian, Mediterranean, pakistani
- 1 Cup Pasta
- 1/2 Cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 Tomato chopped
- 2 Whole Green Chili
- 1 tbsp Finely Chopped Garlic
- 1 Onions chopped
- 1/2 Cup Oil
- 1 tsp Fresh Grounded black pepper
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- Bring a pan of water to the boil and cook pasta according to the pack instructions.
- Make Homemade Tomatoes Sauce
- Tomatoes and green chili make a paste, keep inside
- One large pan adds oil, chopped onion, and garlic 4 min saute.
- Add tomatoes paste, red chili powder, salt mix well, cook until tomato make a thick sauce.
- Then add Boiled pasta, add fresh black powder mix well.
- Now serving time add shredded cheese.
- Malty Cheese pasta ready.