Bitter gourd, If treated the right way, Different people have different ways to tame the bitterness quotient of karela. vegetables like onions, tomatoes, potatoes. help in bringing down the bitterness. Some other tips are
Scrape the veggie properly
Remove all the seeds.
Wash properly, cut and marinate with salt and leave aside for at least once an hour.
Squeeze the juice out.
Bitter Gourd Recipe With Mince
the excess bitterness is done away with, cooking with this meat, vegetable becomes easy. Its good flavor when teamed with aromatic spices and other veggies.
More Related Recipes Link Below
- EASY BEEF MINCE CURRY RECIPE
- Pasta Side Dishes For BBQ
- Chana Dal Recipe|Easy Chana Dal Pakoda| By Benazir’s Kitchen
- Easy Popcorn Chicken Recipe
- Shami kabab Recipe Pakistani
My favorite recipe is Bitter Gourd Recipe With Mince, always cook my mother method easy simple ingredient authentic karela keema recipe.
- 4 whole Bitter Gourd (Karela ) Cut Into Sliced
- 400 g Lamb Mince
- 2 Whole Tomatos Chopped
- 2 Whole Onions Chopped
- 1/ 1/2 tsp Red Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Ginger Paste
- Salt To Taste
- 1/3 Cup Oil
- First I am using the presser cooker add lamb mince, Onions, tomatoes, ginger paste, all spices powder, and add just 2 tbsp oil, salt mix well and cook 15 min.
- In another pan add all Bitter Gourd, 4 tbsp oil cook until golden fry.
- After 15 min my presser cook mince is ready add 3 whole fresh green chili, mix, Note: mince curry is not watery, it thick gravy.
- Once my Bitter Gourd (Karela ) is golden fry add all Lamb Mince curry mix togather. and low heat semmer 10 min. ready to eat enjoy with boiled rice, tandoori naan, chapati.
- Serving Size: 4
Keywords: Bitter Gourd Recipe With Mince