Instant Pot Lamb Shoulder Roast, I cook it long and slow-cooked, it will result in the most tender and juicy meat. seasoning rub for the lamb with spices rather than herbs – cumin and coriander seeds will give it an Indian flavor. you can add root vegetables – turnip, parsnip, butternut squash, and celeriac would all be suitable.
Some More Related Recipes
Instant Pot Lamb Shoulder Roast Recipe
Rub all over with the salt, pepper, chopped herbs and olive oil. Set aside to marinate at room temperature for 1 hour. The salt and herb rub will permeate the lamb with a subtle flavor.
Slow cooking enhances the flavors and makes the meat so tender delicious so it’s worth the wait. If you make this in the afternoon and stick it in the oven, and you have dinner ready for the evening.
Instant Pot Lamb Shoulder Roast
Instant Pot Lamb Shoulder Roast, I cook it long and slow it will result in the most tender and juicy meat. seasoning rub for the lamb with spices rather than herbs – cumin and coriander seeds will give it an Indian flavor.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 60 min
- Total Time: 1 Hour
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Cooking
- Cuisine: Indian
- 2 Kg Whole Lamb Shoulder
- 2 tsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Salt
- 4 tbsp Oil
- First Use a thin, sharp knife to make 12 incisions in the lamb, deep.
- Season lamb shoulder well with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- In a large pan add 4 tbsp oil, oil is hot add slowly lamb shoulder, and fry high heat each side 6 min.
- Both side golden crispy fry, take it out other plate.
- I am using instant pot presser cooker. Place a rack in the inner pot of your instant pot and add 2 cups hot water. Add whole lamb shoulder and close lid on the cooker. lamb shoulder on high pressure for 1 hour, depends on size.
- Serve with roast potatoes, tomatoes, green peas. enjoy!
- Serving Size: 4
Keywords: Instant Pot Lamb Shoulder Roast