How To Make Bhindi Gosht LADYFINGER Meat Curry With Ladyfingers everyday curry recipes Bhindi Gosht this direction comes in our everyday curry recipes in Pakistan this is an absolute lip-smacking recipe that is famous in Indian households for all non-veg lovers
I learned this from my mother’s own recipe, Made with very basic ingredients but taste really different and yummy. Do try it as it is and I am sure all of you love it. Very simple and quick recipe, simple ingredients tasty recipe.
Some More Related Recipe Link Below
- Kaleji Fry Recipe Pakistani
- Easy Beef Mince Curry Recipe
- Chicken And Chickpea Curry Pakistani
- Authentic Mutton Biryani Recipe
How To Make Bhindi Gosht – LADYFINGER
In a large pot add fresh lamb pieces, add ginger garlic paste, tomatoes, onion, add all spices powder, add 1/2 oil, mix well saute 15 min,
After 15 min, add 1 cup hot water and cook 25 min until meat is soft.
In another pan adds 2 tablespoon oil, add ladyfingers, and lightly shallow fry.
After shallow fry adds all ladyfingers in meat curry and cooks again 10 min medium flame.
Ready to eat with white rice or tandoori naan.
How To Make Bhindi Gosht ( LADYFINGER )
How To Make Bhindi Gosht ( LADYFINGER ) Bhindi gosht is a famous recipe in Pakistan, every class makes this recipe so a middle class or high profile.
- Prep Time: 7 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 32 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
- Category: Main Course
- Method: Cooking
- Cuisine: Asian, Indian, pakistani
- 750 g Fresh Lamb Meat cut into pieces
- 1 Large Onion cut into slice
- 3 Tomatoes cut into chunks
- 1 tbsp Ginger Garlic paste
- 1 tbsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Roasted Cumin Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1/2 Cups Oil
- 1 tbsp Coriander powder
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 KG Ladyfingers cut into half inch thick slice
- In a large pot add meat, onion, tomatoes, ginger garlic paste, oil, and all
Spices powder, salt, mix well, saute 15 min.
- Then add 2 cups hot water and cook until meat tender.
Another pan adds 2 tbsp oil add ladyfingers, lightly fry.
Add all ladyfingers into meat curry, and another 10 min cook slow flame.
Ready to eat with white rice and naan.
- Serving Size: 4
- Calories: 300
Keywords: How To Make Bhindi Gosht ( LADYFINGER )
More Related Recipes
- Best Blenders For Smoothies 2019
- Best Smoothie Maker UK
- Best Hand Blender For Pureeing Baby Food
- Nutribullet 600 vs 900