How To Make Bhindi Gosht LADYFINGER Meat Curry With Ladyfingers everyday curry recipes Bhindi Gosht this direction comes in our everyday curry recipes in Pakistan this is an absolute lip-smacking recipe that is famous in Indian households for all non-veg lovers
I learned this from my mother’s own recipe, Made with very basic ingredients but taste really different and yummy. Do try it as it is and I am sure all of you love it. Very simple and quick recipe, simple ingredients tasty recipe.
If you want to Learn More Authentic Cooking Recipes Click the link below
Some More Related Recipe Link Below
- Kaleji Fry Recipe Pakistani
- Easy Beef Mince Curry Recipe
- Chicken And Chickpea Curry Pakistani
- Authentic Mutton Biryani Recipe
How To Make Bhindi Gosht – LADYFINGER
In a large pot add fresh lamb pieces, add ginger garlic paste, tomatoes, onion, add all spices powder, add 1/2 oil, mix well saute 15 min,
After 15 min, add 1 cup hot water and cook 25 min until meat is soft.
In another pan adds 2 tablespoon oil, add ladyfingers, and lightly shallow fry.
After shallow fry adds all ladyfingers in meat curry and cooks again 10 min medium flame.
Ready to eat with white rice or tandoori naan.
How To Make Bhindi Gosht ( LADYFINGER )
- 750 g Fresh Lamb Meat cut into pieces
- 1 Large Onion cut into slice
- 3 Tomatoes cut into chunks
- 1 tbsp Ginger Garlic paste
- 1 tbsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Roasted Cumin Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1/2 Cups Oil
- 1 tbsp Coriander powder
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 KG Ladyfingers cut into half inch thick slice
- In a large pot add meat, onion, tomatoes, ginger garlic paste, oil, and allSpices powder, salt, mix well, saute 15 min.
- Then add 2 cups hot water and cook until meat tender.Another pan adds 2 tbsp oil add ladyfingers, lightly fry.
- Ready to eat with white rice and naan.
More Related Recipes