Basic Chicken Curry Recipe Indian
Today I share my favorite dish, Basic Chicken Curry Recipe Indian, I am using just 4 basic ingredients, simple tasty basic chicken curry.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 5 1x
- Category: Main Course
- Cuisine: Asian, Indian, Mediterranean, pakistani
- 1 Whole chicken cut into pieces, 8 to 10
- 1 tbsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp Cumin powder
- 1 tbsp Coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1/2 Cup Yogurt
- 1 Cup Fried Red Onion
- 1 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 Cup Oil
- 1 tbsp Dry fenugreek leaves
- Salt to taste
- Chicken, Cut into pieces.
- Red Chili Powder, Cumin Powder, Turmeric Powder, Salt.
- Oil, Ginger Garlic Paste.
- In a large pan or Karahi on flame, add oil and chicken or ginger garlic paste, and fry high flame 6 to 7 min. ( Important step )
- Once the chicken is fry at ginger garlic paste, then add allspice powder, salt.
- Mix well and saute 5 min high flame, then add yogurt and fried onion mix well. Cover up and cook medium heat 15 min.
- After 15 min chicken is done at last add Dry fenugreek leaves mix well.
- Now ready Basic Chicken Curry Recipe Indian, serve with naan, bread, chapati.