Black Pepper Mutton Karahi Recipe is a very famous dish in Pakistan there are many varieties of Karahi There is so much variety in this recipe Someone makes with black pepper chicken karahi or Kali Mirch chicken karahi
Karahi means ( cooking iron pot ) it‘s called karahi. one of the most popular dishes on all the restaurant menus.
It’s a quick and convenient, one-pot recipe. very simple few Ingredients quick recipe. you can use any type of meat lamb, mutton, beef, or chicken. Black Pepper Mutton Karahi Recipe is the most basic of Karahi versions.
Black Pepper Mutton Karahi Recipe
- 750 G Mutton or Lamb Cut Into Pieces
- 2 Tomatoes Cut Into Sliced
- 1/2 cup Yogurt
- 1 /1 / 2 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Red chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Seed Powder
- 1 tbsp Black Pepper
- 3 to 4 Green Chili Cut Into Sliced
- 2 tbsp Ginger Cut Into Julin Cut
- 1 /2 Cup Oil
- Salt To Taste
- In a pan add Mutton or Lamb 1 cup water add little salt cook until meat tender.
- In a pan add oil and ginger garlic paste 2 min saute, add all boiled meat fry 5 to 6 min. add sliced tomatoes.
- Now add all dry spiced Powder mix add yogurt mix cover up 10 min.
At last, add green chilis, and ginger sliced chopped coriander leaves.
Serve with naan, bread, salad. Enjoy!
More Related Recipes Link Below
- Original Degi Chicken Korma
- Chicken Chili Garlic Sauce
- Lebanese Kofta In Tomato Sauce Recipe
- Chicken And Chickpea Curry Pakistani
- Authentic Chicken Alfredo
- Whole Tandoori Chicken In Oven
- Easy Beef Mince Curry Recipe
Good quality meat, stewed with onions, tomatoes, salt, and black pepper, garnished with fresh herbs and ginger. serve with naan, chapati, bread.