Spicy Beef And Bean Burrito Recipe, stuffed with a simple, super tasty seasoned beef, beans, cheese and other fillings of choice. The burrito beef mince filling is especially good – Whether you prefer spicy bean and cheese or salsa-topped steak, there are soo many ways to customize your wrap. made with a homemade sandwich Mexican seasoning that’s way better than a packet. serve with homemade chips
Some More Related Recipes
Spicy Beef And Bean Burrito Recipe
Spicy Beef And Bean Burrito Recipe, stuffed with a simple, super tasty seasoned beef, beans, cheese and other fillings of choice. The burrito beef mince filling is especially good –
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 12
- Total Time: 22
- Category: Lunch
- Method: Cooking
- Cuisine: Mexican
- 6 – 8 large soft flour tortillas or round wraps
- 1/2 cup Tomatoes paste
- 300g Lamb Mince
- 1 cup Boiled Kidney Beans
- 1 cup grated Chesse ( Mozerella & Cheddar Cheese )
- 1 cup Salsa
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Red Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 2 tbsp Oil
- Some Fresh Salad
- Heat oil in saucepan, add lamb mince, saute 5 min until mince color change.
- Now add all Seasoning mix very well. Then add tomato paste saute 3 min, add boiled kidney beans mix and cook 5 min.
- Until the water is mostly evaporated but the beef is still juicy, not dried out.
- HEATING: To warm through, pan fry (dry pan) and one by one tortilla make a warm.
Place a burrito on a work surface. Top with 1/4 – 1/3 cup beef, just below the center. then some lettuce, Salsa, a sprinkle of red onion, coriander and cheese.
Fold up the bottom to cover the filling then fold the edges. Roll up tightly, then wrap in foil. Serve as is or heat per below.
Medium-high heat for a few minutes on each side to slightly crisp and warm the outside. Or for 10+ minutes on a medium-low heat if you want to melt the cheese.
- Burritos are best served with yogurt, and sour cream.
- Serving Size: 6
Keywords: Spicy Beef And Bean Burrito Recipe