I like my Roast Beef Sandwich Recipe, nice and creamy, I used about a full load of roast beef per sandwich. I added fresh vegetables salad, fresh tomatoes, and two kinds of cheese. It took like 5 minutes in my grill pan.
step-by-step for easy Roast Beef Sandwich Recipe
Now assembly, the first roast beef sandwich, take one slice of bread and top it with one slice of mozzarella and some of the shredded sharp cheddar. some fresh salad leaves. Finally, add another slice of bread to close the sandwich. Repeat with the remaining two sandwiches.
In a frying pan add 2 tbsp butter, once butter melt, add sandwich, each side 4 min. lightly golden color. carefully flip the sandwiches over mid-way through grilling. Press with a spatula. Serve with your favorite chips and drink. Enjoy!
Some Related Post Link Below
Roast Beef Sandwich
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 10
- Total Time: 20
- Category: Appetizers
- Method: Cook
- Cuisine: International
- 200g Beef Steak ( Cooked and Thin Slices )
- 4 Sliced White Bread
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 cup Shredded Cheese ( Mozerella & Cheddar )
- Fresh Salad Leaves
- 3 tbsp Butter
- First need cutting board and 200g beef steak sliced thin.
- Now keep one slice spread mayonnaise 1 tbsp then put beef sliced on top.
- Add on top some salad leaves, sprinkle cheese.
- Put top another sliced, lightly press on hand.
- In a fry pan add 3 tbsp butter, once better melt add sandwich, each side fry 4 to 5 min, until light golden color on top and crispy.
- Now ready In a sharp knife cut into triangle shape. Enjoy melty cheese Roast Beef Sandwich is ready
- Serving Size: 2
Keywords: Roast Beef Sandwich