Best Slow Roasted Chicken recipe ever! So juicy, crispy skin, deliciously rendered fat! Best, easiest roast chicken, ever. I clean the chicken and let it as dry as possible. adding different spices, mix very well marinated 1 hour. This recipe is perfect. Everyone who likes chicken needs to try this at least once. Just follow the instructions.
Slow Roasted Chicken Recipe
First whole chicken with skin wash and dry. In a mixing bowl add lemon juice, black pepper, chili oil. garlic, onion powder, mustard paste, salt mix very well. like a smooth paste. And pour all marination on the chicken. Marination time 1 hour.
After 1 hour, I am using an instant pot presser cooker. place the rack in instant pot add 1 cup water. Then add chicken on it. close lid and cooking time 20 min.
Chicken is tender and juicy. Take it out all chicken in the pot.
In a frying pan add 2 tbs butter, once butter is melt and hot add chicken and fry until golden, crispy.
time and temperature is 275 degrees F for three to four hours. I usually end up setting the oven timer for 3 1/2 hours but, really.
Ready to serve with fresh salad. Enjoy!Print
Slow Roasted Chicken
Best Slow Roasted Chicken recipe ever! So juicy, crispy skin, deliciously rendered fat! Best, easiest roast chicken, ever.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 25
- Total Time: 35
- Category: Lunch
- Method: Cooking
- Cuisine: USA, UK,
- 1 Whole Chicken With Skin
- 1 tbsp Hot Chili Sauce
- 1 tbsp Mustard Paste
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 2 tbsp Chili Oil
- 1/2 cup Fresh Lemon Juice
- Salt To Taste
- 1 tsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- 3 tbsp Butter For Frying
- First whole chicken wash and dry.
- In a mixing bowl add lemon juice, black pepper, chili oil. garlic, onion powder, mustard paste, salt mix very well. like a smooth paste.
- In a large mixing bowl add chicken and pour all marination mix very well all side.
- Keep it side for 1 hour.
- After 1 hour, I am using Insant Pot presser cooker, Place the rack in to the inner pot. Add 1 cup hot water.
- Please the chicken on to the rack, Cook for high presser in 20 to 25 min. Depend on your chicken size.
- Once the chicken is proper cook and juicy.
- Next In a frying pan add 3 tbsp butter, once butter melt, place the chicken in the pan.
- And high heat golden fry all side, Make a skin crispy.
- Ready to eat with fresh salad. Enjoy!
- Serving Size: 4
Keywords: Slow Roasted Chicken