Black Chana Masala black chickpeas Or Kala Chana Or Bengal Gram So many names Easy to make chickpea curry made with black chickpeas It’s flavor full and is a healthy Meatless Vegetarian dinner recipe Just some ingredients the onion garlic tomato spice mixture
Black Chana Masala Recipe
2 cups dried black chickpeas wash and soak overnight in water. Next day Drain the chickpeas and add fresh water to the pressure-cooker. In my recipe, I am using pressure-cooker and cook medium heat 20 min.
In cooking pot caramelize the onions well. Then add the tomato paste needs to caramelize. This only takes a couple of minutes, Then add the spices need to cook in the pan to bring out all the flavor they have. Tasty Recipe
See More Related Posts, Link Below
- Chicken And Chickpea Curry Pakistani
- Plain Palak Recipe
- Spicy Baked Tofu Recipes
- Mash Ki Daal Recipe Hyderabadi
Black Chana Masala
Black Chana Masala, black chickpeas, Or Kala Chana, Or Bengal Gram, So many names! Easy to make chickpea curry made with black chickpeas. It’s flavor full and is a healthy Meatless. Vegetarian dinner recipe. Just some ingredients the onion/ garlic/ tomato/ spice mixture.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 35
- Total Time: 45
- Category: Lunch
- Method: Cooking
- Cuisine: India, Pakistan
- 500 g dried black chickpeas, wash soak overnight. Next day Drain the chickpeas and add fresh water to the presure cooker, cooking time 20 min. Until chickpeas are soft.
- 3 Meduim Tomatoes Chopped
- 1 small Onion Chopped
- 6 Fresh Green Chilis Chopped
- 1 cup Tamarind Paste
- 1 tbsp Red Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1 tsp Cumin Powder
- 1 tbsp Chat Masala Powder
- 1 cup Corinder Leaves Chopped
- 1/2 cup Oil
- Salt To Taste
- First tomatoes and green chilis mix together and make a fine paste.
- In a cooking pan add oil, oil is hot now add tomatoes and green chili paste. saute 3 to 4 min.
- Add all spices powder. saute 3 min. add all boiled black chickpeas mix well.
- Add Tamarind paste and cook 10 min medium heat. wait for gravy is thick and black chickpeas, absorb all flavor.
- After 10 min add fresh coriander leaves mix.
- Ready to serve chopped onion on top.
- Serving Size: 6
Keywords: Black Chana Masala