Suji Ka Halwa Recipe semolina or durum wheat is a very healthy sweet dish recipe Just 10 to 15 min ready to eat Suji Ka Halwa basic authentic recipe In Pakistan and India eat breakfast with poori paratha Channa Curry
Suji Ka Halwa Recipe
- 1 cup Suji ( semolina )
- 1 cup Sugar
- 3 tbsp Mix Dry Fruits ( Cashew nut, Almonds, Raisins )
- 1 tsp Green Cardamon Powder
- 1 cup Fresh Milk
- Pinch Of Yellow Food Color
- 1/2 cup butter or Ghee
- In cooking, pan adds 1 tbsp butter or ghee. butter is lightly hot add green cardamoms powder mix well.
- Now add 1 cup sugar and add half cup water. make a light sugar syrup ( just dissolved sugar ) Keep it side.
- Another cooking pan adds again 2 tbsp butter, add 1 cup Suji ( semolina ) mix, and fry light golden color.
- Add all Suji ( semolina ) in a sugar syrup mix gentle add yellow food color 1/4 pinch mix well. add half cup milk. Just 5 to 6 min cook Suji ( semolina ) is thick texture, add all dry fruits mix. Ready to hot serve.
Dessert flavored with cardamom and Ghee, or butter.
More Related Recipes Link Below