This carrot cake quickly and easily without lots of equipment Not only is this the Best Moist Carrot Cake Recipe Ever tasting carrot cake we’ve made gorgeous homemade Carrot Cake is perfect for Christmas or Easter
Moist Carrot Cake Recipe
First preheat oven 180C, baking time 20 to 25min. Grease and flour a 9×13 inch pan.
In a large mixing bowl add 2 egg, brown sugar, mix well. Now add Valina Asian, nutmeg powder, oil mix very well like a paste.
Fold the dry and wet ingredients together:
Now add flour lightly fold in the wet mixture.
Then add shredded carrot again fold in the mixture.
And pour all ready mixture in a baking tin.
Bake in the preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Allow cooling.
FOR CREAM CHEESE FROSTING:
In a mixing bowl add fresh cheese cream, icing sugar mix very well, like a foam.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Spread all cheese mixture on top equal.
Cut into good size pieces and Enjoy! with some chicken kabab
Best Moist Carrot Cake Recipe Ever
- 150 g Self Raising flour
- 150 g Brown Sugar
- 150 g Shredded Carrots
- 10 ml Cooking Oil
- 2 Whole Eggs
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg Powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla Assins
- 150 g Fresh Cream Cheese
- 50 g Icing Suger
- First preheat oven 180C, baking time 20 to 25min. Grease and flour a 9x13 inch pan.
- In a large mixing bowl add 2 egg, brown sugar ( using electric better ) beat egg and sugar mix together add vanilla assign, cooking oil, nutmeg powder mix well.
- Add flour mix then add shredded carrot mix very well.
- Pour all mixture in a baking tin.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Allow cooling.
- In a bowl add fresh cheese cream, icing sugar, mix very well make a smooth texture.
- Spread all cheese mixture on top equal.
- Make a good slice and Enjoy!