Lamb Curry With Vegetables
Lamb Curry With Vegetables is a super easy for all ages just throw all things and cook hardly 10 to 12 min and flavourful Curry With Vegetables is ready to serve steam rice or chapati
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 12
- Total Time: 22
- Yield: 20 1x
- Category: Lunch
- Method: Cooking
- Cuisine: India, Pakistan
- 750g lamb pieces
- 3 tomatoes chopped
- 1 small cauliflower whole bunch ( separate all cauliflower flowers )
- 1 tbsp red chili powder
- 1tbsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- In a pressure cooker add lamb, red chili powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, tomatoes chopped, salt, oil, ginger garlic paste mix well.
- Now add 1/2 cup water again mix.
- pressure cooker cooking time 10 to 12 min.
- After 10 min of meat half tender, add cauliflower mix well.
- Now add 1/2 cup water and again pressure cook just 5 min.
- After 5 min Lamb Curry With Vegetables is ready, add some fresh chopped coriander leave.
- Enjoy with steam rice, chapati.
Keywords: Lamb Curry With Vegetables