Lamb Chops In Batter
Lamb Chops In Batter prepare to coat them in a mixture of bread crumbs and you can add Parmesan cheese optional then fry them gently in oil.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 16
- Total Time: 26
- Category: Appetizers
- Method: Frying
- Cuisine: Internationl
- 600g Lamb Chop cutlets with bone-in
- 2 Cup fresh white breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp paprika powder
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup oil
- Lamb chops wash and dry, lightly flat with kitchen wooden rolling pin.
- Add seasonings black pepper, salt, paprika powder. Mix well. resting time 20 min.
- In a mixing bowl add 2 eggs beaten with a pinch of salt, black pepper.
- And another plate adds dry bread crumbs and parsley mix well.
- First, lamb piece, dip in egg mixture, then quickly coated dry bread crumb, make sure well coated in the crumb.
- All lamb chops one by one applies these same steps.
- In a cooking pan add 1/2 cup oil. once oil medium hot, add one by one coated lamb chops.
- Each side cooked 7 to 8 min. Then flip another side 7 to 8 min.
- Until chops tender and crispy golden color.
- Serve with sauce and salad.
Keywords: Lamb Chops In Batter