Healthy Ginger Cookies Fresh Ginger
My favorite cookies are Healthy Ginger Cookies Fresh Ginger Not these hard snaps but the soft warm chewy ones and this recipe include fresh or candied ginger pieces for that extra punch of taste
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 12
- Total Time: 22
- Yield: 15 1x
- Category: Appetizers
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Internationl
- 3 cups white flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- 5 tbsp golden sugar syrup
- In a mixing bowl add flour, ginger powder, baking soda, mix well. Keep aside.
- Another mixing bowl adds melted butter, brown sugar, mix very well make a smooth paste. Now add 1 egg and again mix well.
- Now add slowly dry flour mixture, and make a soft dough. Keep the fridge for an hour.
- After an hour divide the dough for 2 pieces.
- In a rolling pin, make a flat circle 1/2 inch thick. using a cookie-cutter shape, I am using a Christmas tree shape cutter.
- Make an all Christmas tree shape.
- In a baking tray set all Christmas tree shape cookies.
- Preheat oven 200c baking time 12 to 15 min.
- Healthy Ginger Cookies Fresh Ginger is ready to serve.
Keywords: Healthy Ginger Cookies Fresh Ginger